Sunday, December 26, 2021

Cutie Pies-----Winter Holiday Flavors

Holiday desserts......cookies, cakes, breads, cobblers, crisps and, of course, pies.  When it comes to listing the variety of flavors of pies for the holiday season, there are many that come to my mind.   What are some flavors that you can think of?  If you followed my blog articles throughout this past year, you most likely came across my occasional work creating cutie pie pin cushions.  As this year comes to a close, I have included those flavors that are the most popular with real pies in my collection of pin cushions/Christmas ornaments, especially for Christmas.  

From summer time strawberry to the creamy cinnamon taste of pumpkin, these pies encompassed three special seasons.  

So to end the year with four seasons, it is time to view the most sought after flavors during the winter holiday season.  Here are my four remaining cutie pies in my winter collection.  Pink peppermint, gingerbread, chocolate mint and chocolate egg nog.  









As ornaments, they hang nestled among the green branches of the Christmas tree looking delicious and as close to the real thing as possible.  I wouldn't mind a real slice of peppermint pie myself.  


















Such fun!  And isn't that what the holiday season should be about.    May your new year be filled with sweetness.

2 comments:

  1. Those are so adorable! Just catching up on blog reading after being absent (again) for a while. I'll have to go back and look at your other cutie pies. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete