Saturday, November 2, 2013

Thanksgiving/Woodland Tablescape 2013

Halloween is now over and it is time to look forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas.  My cousin tells me that some radio stations are playing Christmas music and, of course, the Hallmark Channel has started their Christmas shows.  I love the anticipation of the holidays.

So it was time to put away the Halloween decor and bring out something appropriate for Thanksgiving.  I am so happy to have put together my Thanksgiving tablesetting.  I finally am able to use my Ralph Lauren tablecloth that I had purchased a number of years ago.  Is it possible to fall in love with each and every tablecloth I come across?

I hope you enjoy the pictures of my Thanksgiving tablesetting and I hope that you find that it has inspired you to be joyful and thankful for the many blessings in your life.  May God grant you many blessings.





No comments:

Post a Comment