Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Cupcake Love

No doubt....I love cupcakes.  Those sweet, fluffy, moist little sweets topped so lovingly with rich, buttery, decadent frosting.  Not to mention there are so many variations that you can make to either the cupcake batter or the frosting.  Endless possibilities.  This post is a result of one of the experimental possibilities.  I found a easy to make frosting recipe on Pinterest that I thought would be delicious on a vanilla cupcake.  What made it attractive was that it was made with Jello gelatin.  I used cherry flavor for this recipe. The final outcome is pictured below.  (One change that I would make, however, would be to reduce the amount of sugar.  I prefer a hint of sweetness in my desserts.)   If you wish to try it yourself, here is the link to the recipe:  http://littledelightscakes.com/jello-frosting/


2 comments:

  1. I Love Valentine's Day and I love your cupcake display. A person can tell it is filled with love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marlene. One cup of hugs and three cups of kisses went into each cupcake. Thank you for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete