Monday, January 26, 2015

Welcome to the New Category of Kitchen Creations

I am going to take another leap and add another category to my blog-Kitchen Creations.  This post will open up an opportunity for me to post in an entirely new subject--food.  I am excited since I haven't been able to share what I have already been dabbling in for years which is my cake creations among other foods.  So in keeping with the upcoming Valentine's Day theme, I am posting a picture of a little bit of love in a jar--my homemade canned low-sugar strawberry jam.  The berries were picked and purchased from a local farmer, Wilfert Farms, in Mishicot, Wisconsin and made into this wonderful jam which is enjoyed throughout the winter months by many people.  (The decorated jars were part of Christmas gifts to many family and friends.)  A little bit of home-sweet-home and a little of bit of my heart (and Valentine's heart) goes into each fruity jar.  So welcome to my new category.  I hope you find a little bit of home and love with each post.

No comments:

Post a Comment