Sunday, January 4, 2015

Another Christmas Tablesetting in Plaid


I can't let the Christmas holiday go without putting up my Christmas plaid tablesetting even though Christmas has already passed. I love plaid. It is so welcoming. There is always something so warm and cozy about setting a table with elements of plaid. The rose folded napkins are something added in preparation for Valentine's Day. I watched a video clip from Martha Stewart showing the step-by-step instructions on how to fold the napkins into a stunning rose. For lack of any place to put them in the mean time, I added them to this tablesetting. Perhaps, with a few changes, it can be a "winter" tablesetting instead of a Christmas tablesetting. (It would be nice to find any way possible to keep the plaid tablesetting up for a while longer.) So until February 1st comes around, I am going to enjoy the plaid setting and stay as warm and cozy as I can be in the frigid January weather in Wisconsin.

Many wishes for a happy and healthy New Year! Curl up next to the fireplace and enjoy the warmth!






No comments:

Post a Comment