Sunday, January 4, 2015

Another Christmas Tablesetting in Plaid


I can't let the Christmas holiday go without putting up my Christmas plaid tablesetting even though Christmas has already passed. I love plaid. It is so welcoming. There is always something so warm and cozy about setting a table with elements of plaid. The rose folded napkins are something added in preparation for Valentine's Day. I watched a video clip from Martha Stewart showing the step-by-step instructions on how to fold the napkins into a stunning rose. For lack of any place to put them in the mean time, I added them to this tablesetting. Perhaps, with a few changes, it can be a "winter" tablesetting instead of a Christmas tablesetting. (It would be nice to find any way possible to keep the plaid tablesetting up for a while longer.) So until February 1st comes around, I am going to enjoy the plaid setting and stay as warm and cozy as I can be in the frigid January weather in Wisconsin.

Many wishes for a happy and healthy New Year! Curl up next to the fireplace and enjoy the warmth!






No comments:

Post a Comment

If you you want to be notified of any replies by me to the comment you had made on my blog posting, please click on the checkbox next to "Email Follow Up Replies" at the time you write your comment in the box. This will allow me to send you a word of thanks in a returned email message to you.