Monday, December 15, 2014

A Holiday Tradition-A Tour Through Christmas in the Mansion-Rahr West - 2014

One of the new holiday traditions that my sister and I have started was to spend a wonderful day together touring the exhibit, Christmas in the Mansion, at the Rahr West Museum.  Even though I am one of the many designers who participates in decorating a tree or a room, often I decorate so early that I do not get a chance to see the entire collection of everyone's work.  Even before I took to doing the work at the museum, my sister and I for several years always enjoyed selecting a day where we could be together to browse leisurely through the Christmas displays, have a healthy lunch at some place new in the community and have fun doing some shopping.   What a very pleasant way to start the holiday season and share it with someone as dear to my heart as my sister.  We look forward to it each year and speak of fond memories of those visits in the past.  

Included in this post are some of the pictures from our memorable visit.  I hope this has inspired you to create your own "special day" with loved ones during the Christmas season.  Merry Christmas and many blessings in the New Year.  







No comments:

Post a Comment