Friday, April 4, 2014

Easter 2014 Tablescape

Even though Spring as not yet arrived, I thought I would create my own Spring excitement and anticipation by putting together my Easter 2014 tablescape which includes my blue and yellow theme.  Since I found the whimsical ducks at a resale shop for $2 each, I fell in love with their playful look/position.  It almost looks like they are delightfully splashing each other in water.  It is what inspired me to use the blue theme.  I would love to add some checkered yellow handle flatware to this.  These pieces are the bare bones of this tablescape.  I  am still in search for anything that might embellish it even further.  I know my finishing touches will be the cute yellow marshmallow Beeps.  What is Easter without the Beeps?   Happy Easter and I hope the Easter Bunny will be good to all of you.  (Chocolate bunny--yum!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you you want to be notified of any replies by me to the comment you had made on my blog posting, please click on the checkbox next to "Email Follow Up Replies" at the time you write your comment in the box. This will allow me to send you a word of thanks in a returned email message to you.