Thursday, January 23, 2014

Valentine's Day Tablescape

The thought of February just around the corner brings so much energy, especially after such a cold and difficult winter.   Valentine's Day is an even more special day for me since it is also my sweet sister's birthday.  It is almost the month in which I got married, so an anniversary is coming up soon.   Since all of the Christmas holiday decorations are put away, it is time to look around the house for pieces I can put together for a romantic Valentine's Day tablescape.  With just what I could make use of around the house, this is what I came up with.  It is a sage green and red Valentine's.  I hope it inspires you too. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

If you you want to be notified of any replies by me to the comment you had made on my blog posting, please click on the checkbox next to "Email Follow Up Replies" at the time you write your comment in the box. This will allow me to send you a word of thanks in a returned email message to you.