Saturday, November 9, 2013

Conclusion of the Art of Tablesetting Exhibit 2013

For the first time, I am thrilled to have participated as a designer in the exhibit, The Art of Tablesetting 2013 at the Rahr West Art Museum.  For the last three years, my sister and I have viewed the exhibit and made it a wonderful relaxing day to spend with each other as sisters.  This year we, of course, kept the tradition, but also jointly participated in designing a beach theme tablescape.  It was an honor and a wonderful opportunity to share some creativity.   I thought you might like to view it.  The beach theme tablescape was entitled, Lake Michigan.  (It was a tribute to the serenity and beauty of Lake Michigan.)  I hope you enjoy viewing it as much as we had enjoyed putting it together for the display.




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you you want to be notified of any replies by me to the comment you had made on my blog posting, please click on the checkbox next to "Email Follow Up Replies" at the time you write your comment in the box. This will allow me to send you a word of thanks in a returned email message to you.